Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Gran Tourismo 2....

  1. #11
    Inactive Member dublocivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 1999
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone have a release date??

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Zeus's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 1999
    Posts
    463
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Talk about pissed...it was in the Wal-mart ad in the Sunday paper for $39.95. My diehard, racer-girl, wife runs to the store to get it, only to be told that it had been delayed again! Feel kinda sorry for the shmuck that had to tell her that...na, not really.

  3. #13
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, sorry to make you guys feel bad, but me and my car club boys are going to have a Gran Tourismo 2 tournament this evening because we are special and we have it...he he he, I will tell you guys how it is...

  4. #14
    Inactive Member dublocivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 1999
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bingo! I have word from Toys"R" Us manager that it will be available to the public on fri the 17th!!!!
    Crom uh... burn a copy for me.. or send the file to [email protected] it shouldnt be but a couple gigs hahah!

    ------------------
    Fire breathing, methanol guzzling, 9000 hp b18b.

  5. #15
    Senior Hostboard Member CROM's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 1999
    Posts
    1,202
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey DUBLO....I dont have a copy myself, sorry, I might be able to get one!!, I noticed that you live in the northern VA area(I think) wanna get together this month? I am off from the Dec 16th, to Jan 17th, I would love to get a ride in your car bro...let me know!!

  6. #16
    Inactive Member dublocivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 1999
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Are you in VA? Yea I am in charlottesville north central va. Sure I'll give ya a ride what do you have again? sc teg? I dont work weekends. email me at [email protected]

    ------------------
    Fire breathing, methanol guzzling, 9000 hp b18b.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Darcsyde7's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 1999
    Posts
    19
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Here is a GT2 vid clip.
    GT2

  8. #18
    Inactive Member gsr98's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 1999
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    U guys have to get it, i got the "jdm" version and it's the bomb, so many cars and u can tune even LSD's. the best part is the boosts gauges and blow of valves on the turbo cars. for u supercharger guys, sorry no superchargers. it's also a hell of a lot more realistic. hope u guys get it soon.

  9. #19
    Inactive Member dublocivic's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 1999
    Posts
    70
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    There is a supercharged 88 mr2 in the game.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member gsr98's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 12th, 1999
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    a 88', that sucks y not have recent cars supercharged, if they have superchargers in the game, like im gonna play with a 88 mr2 when i could get like a 96 version.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •